Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fitnessgirls on Instagram – a motivating and inspiring soap



Ok, first of all I have to admit that I am absolutely addicted to Instagram. 
I love following my friends and also famous actors or singers. But since this year, there is another group of people I started to follow: Fitnessgirls.
It all started with a recommendation from Instagram. Instagram suggested me a picture of a very delicious and healthy looking breakfast. Some clicks later I was absolutely in love. The girl posts a wide range of different meals, which look so yummy to die for. Sometimes she also shares some recipes of her creations with us, her followers.
 She also posts pictures wearing sporty clothes and doing training exercises in the gym.
The longer I followed her, the more I got to know about her personality and her way of life. In the short texts under her pictures, she lets us know how her day is going and what’s on her mind. Sometimes she writes longer texts which are very personal. She tells about her past, her education and her experiences in life. There she is about my age, I can comprehend most of her feelings, thoughts and actions. It is funny to see that she has to deal with the same problems as I have to.
She undergoes the same experiences as normal girls do: problems with her academic studies, searching for a boyfriend, loosing or gaining weight. It is fun to follow her life and to see how things evolve. Sometimes she is really sad and takes comfort in the comments of her followers. On the other hand, there are days when she is in a really good mood and she posts lot of happy pictures where you can see her smile. In this case, she often adds a positive text to these pictures, in which she tells us to enjoy life and wants to make us happy.
There are days, she posts about 4 or 5 pictures a day. Meanwhile, she starts introducing us to her friends, and marks them at the end of her pictures. She shares her dinners in restaurants, the preparations for parties and also her gym sessions. During the time I also started following her friends. I noticed that they seem to live similar lives. All of them love doing sports, especially going to the gym, they enjoy cooking and going out for dinners and they often spend time together, although they don’t live all in the same town.
On the weekends they visit each other and go out together. And on the next day we can find out everything about their joint evenings on Instagram. Sometimes each of them posts similar pictures but from a different perspective. But if you really want to get to know all the details, you need to check out all their profiles. (In the description of the picture, everyone writes down their view of the last night.) It is really interesting and reminds me of the good old soap operas I used to watch in my youth.
But instead of sitting in front of the TV at a certain time and watching an episode a day, I open Instagram and look for some news of her and her friends. Maybe one of them shares a new creative recipe for healthy cookies with us or they post a short video of their last training session in the gym. Sometimes I really hope to see some news from her. Especially when she did some announcements or when she just posted some mysterious photos without any comments.
I know this sounds crazy, because I wouldn’t mind that her life is more interesting than mine. And I’m quite sure, that there are many people who would not understand why I am so interested in her life, which is after all pretty similar to mine. But I enjoy following her and staying some kind of “in touch” with her.
 I think it’s because she inspires me. Not only her recipes for delicious and healthy meals, but also her success in sports and her ambition stimulate me. Especially when I have those lazy days, when I don’t want to do sports and when I just want to stay in bed and eat chocolate. On these days, her pictures of a sporty, healthy and happy girl motivate me to get my butt out of bed and to be a little bit more active.
On these days I am really glad that Instagram recommended me to follow her. 

Sources:
Instagram/nati279
Instagram/babsishonestfitsoul
Instagram/veroslovelykitchen
Instagram/Particiala_

 







No comments:

Post a Comment