Thursday, April 5, 2012

Victim of social networks


Social networks such as Facebook or twitter are new phenomenon which is created just few years ago. Each day the social networks become more and more popular. People created profiles just after baby born or even for them dogs and cats. I have heard the phrase that if you do not have Facebook at all, you do not exist. I think social networks are good for communicating with other countries people if that communicating doesn’t affect people from bad side. I mean if we start live in social networks it does not only a positive influence, but also negative. People are losing ability to communicate in real world. But what really makes a negative impact on another, we will see in the future, because there is only the beginning  of all these things. Therefore, one way or the other, we can only imagine what we get in the future. There will be a lot of discussions and talks, and of course many changes in our increasingly society that is  becoming to a strange society.
I think that social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, which again, is obsessed with a focus on yourself, have problems with concentration and focus on a continued needs in their personal life to follow. I also  use some social networks, but I always try to remind me to not spend too much time in, it in case of bad affect on  me. Why are we talking about alcohol addiction and about dependence on social networks we do not?
In my opinion, it is stupid thing to share your own and privacy life details in social networks. People voluntarily chose to lose their own privacy. The records for which I see every day sometimes make me laugh. "Why does someone need to know what the other ate for breakfast? It reminds me of a little child who says, "Mom, look, I do it, Mom, look, here's what I'm doing."
Such interaction may lead to human identity crisis. Its look like if my friend press “like” this picture I must to do it also. Hours that we spend by doing nothing. It can also reduce the concentration of attention, creating an immediate need to be appreciated, as well as encourage some non-verbal communication patterns loss - for example, during an interview in the viewing eye or wish to speak to someone face to face.
Social network as Facebook for me is similar to the life in fictitious world. World where is matters what people think about you. Think about the consequences to society when people are more worried about what other people think about them than about what they think about themselves. People start to live for others but not for themselves. In my opinion it’s time to show for society that social network is not just a way for easy communication, but there is also an easy way to lose a self-identity and become dependent on  a social network.

No comments:

Post a Comment